IL-22 Receptor Antibody
Catalog# : 2489
A novel cytokine, designated IL-TIF for IL-10 related T cell-derived inducible factor and IL-22, was recently identified (1-3). The receptor for IL-22 (IL-22R, also termed CRF2-9 and IL-TIF-R1 chain) is a new member of the class II cytokine receptor family (3,4). IL-22R forms a complex with IL-10 receptor b chain and mediates IL-22 signaling. IL-22 and its receptor activate JAK-STAT signaling pathway. IL22R is expressed in normal liver and kidney and their cell lines HepG2 and TK-10. A soluble form of IL-22 receptor, also termed IL-22 binding protein (IL-22BP) and IL-22 receptor-a 2 (IL-22RA2), was identified very recently (5-7). IL-22BP prevents binding of IL-22 to the functional cell surface IL-22R complex and neutralizes IL-22 activity. LPS induces IL-22 expression, which indicates the role of IL-22 in inflammatory response.
Additional Names : IL-22 Receptor (CT), IL22R
Left: Western blot analysis of IL-22 Receptor expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with IL-22 Receptor antibody at 1 µg /ml.
Left: Western blot analysis of IL-22 Receptor expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with IL-22 Receptor antibody at 1 µg /ml. Source : IL-22 receptor antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 560 to 574 of human IL-22 receptor precursor.
Purification : Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
Clonality and Clone : This is a polyclonal antibody.
Host : IL-22 Receptor antibody was raised in rabbit.Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
Immunogen : Human IL-22 Receptor (C-Terminus) Peptide (Cat. No. 2489P)
Application : IL-22 receptor antibody can be used for detection of IL-22 receptor by Western blot at 0.5 to 1 µg/ml.An approximately 62 kDa band can be detected.
Tested Application(s) : E, WB
Buffer : Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking Peptide : Cat. No. 2489P - IL-22 Receptor Peptide
Long-Term Storage : IL-22 Receptor antibody can be stored at 4ºC, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
1. Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
Species Reactivity :H, R
GI Number : 10719607
Accession Number : AF286095
Short Description : (CT) Interleukin 22 receptor
1. Dumoutier L, Louahed J, Renauld JC. Cloning and characterization of IL-10-related T cell-derived inducible factor (IL-TIF), a novel cytokine structurally related to IL-10 and inducible by IL-9. J Immunol. 2000;164(4):1814-9.
2. Dumoutier L, Van Roost E, Colau D, Renauld JC. Human interleukin-10-related T cell-derived inducible factor: molecular cloning and functional characterization as an hepatocyte-stimulating factor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA . 2000 ;97(18):10144-9.
3. Xie MH, Aggarwal S, Ho WH, et al. Interleukin (IL)-22, a novel human cytokine that signals through the interferon receptor-related proteins CRF2-4 and IL-22R. J Biol Chem. 2000;275(40):31335-9.
4. Kotenko SV, Izotova LS, Mirochnitchenko OV, et al. Identification of the functional interleukin-22 (IL-22) receptor complex: J Biol Chem. 2001;276(4):2725-32.