TSLP Receptor Antibody
Thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) has recently been identified as an important factor capable of driving dendritic cell maturation and activation. It is involved in the positive selection of regulatory T cells, maintenance of peripheral CD4+ T cell homeostasis and the induction of CD4+ T cell-mediated allergic reaction. TSLP is also capable of supporting the growth of fetal liver and adult B cell progenitors and their differentiation to the IgM-positive stage of B cell development. Its receptor TSLP-R will bind TSLP in a low-affinity fashion in transfected cells; co-transfection with IL-7R-alpha cDNA results in high-affinity binding and a functional heteromeric complex. This heteromeric receptor requires stat5 for TSLP-mediated signal transduction and is inhibited by SOCS-1. The approximately 75kDa band seen in the immunoblot may be a post-translationally modified form of TSLP-R.
Additional Names : TSLP Receptor, Mouse thymic stromal lymphopoietin receptor, TSLP-R
Left: Western blot analysis of TSLP Receptor in mouse heart tissue lysate with TSLP Receptor antibody at 1 µg/ml in (A) the presence and (B) the absence of blocking peptide.
Source :TSLP receptor antibody was raised against a 21 amino acid peptide from near the center of mouse TSLP receptor.
Purification : Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
Clonality and Clone : This is a polyclonal antibody.
Host : TSLP Receptor antibody was raised in rabbit.
Application : TSLP receptor antibody can be used for detection of TSLP receptor by Western blot at 0.5 – 1 µg/ml.
Tested Application(s) : E, WB
Buffer : Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking Peptide :Cat.No. 4209P - TSLP Receptor Peptide
Long-Term Storage : TSLP Receptor antibody can be stored at 4ºC, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
Positive Control :
1. Cat. No. 1401 - Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate
Species Reactivity : M
GI Number : 31980663
Accession Number : NP_057924
Short Description : Mouse thymic stromal lymphopoietin receptor
1. Ziegler SF and Liu Y-J. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin in normal and pathogenic T cell development and function. Nature Immunol. 2006; 7:709-14.
2. Sims JE, Williams DE, Morrissey PJ, et al. Molecular cloning and biological characterization of a novel murine lymphoid growth factor. J. Exp. Med. 2000; 192:671-80.
3. Levin SD, Koelling RM, Friend SL, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin: a cytokine that promotes the development of IgM+ cells in vitro and signals via a novel mechanism. J. Immunol. 1999; 162:677-83.
4. Park LS, Martin U, Garka K, et al. Cloning of the murine thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) receptor: Formation of a functional heteromeric complex requires interleukin 7 receptor. J. Exp. Med. 2000; 192:659-70.